Having Japanese origins and a long-term art commitment as her background, WAGON founder Naoko Mabon has experience in helping international creators and organisations by translating their business email correspondence, press releases, proposals and documents. All of this work is of course done in a confidential and timely manner.
If you are a creator who needs a help with Japanese language for your work or project, please feel free to get in touch through this form – Naoko is happy to listen to your requirements and discuss further with you.
Previous and current clients include;
• Japan Quality for their magazine and website articles
• Sankibunko and Coelacanth – Bushiro Mohri Memorial Museum for Tatsuo Kawaguchi solo exhibition catalogue
• CONCEPT SPACE – www.conceptspace.jp
• Fukuoka Dance Fringe Festival – www.d-codex.asia/fdff
• Rosie Sugden, textile designer – www.rosiesugden.com
• Elizabeth Ogilvie, environmental artist – www.outofice.org.uk / www.elizabethogilvie.com
• Karen Mabon, designer – www.karenmabon.com